MY SWEET DREAMS NIGHTIE
Our successful Dual-cup nightie style is now offered as an Essential style in a beautiful vintage FLeur De Lis print. The fabric on this nightie has been upgraded to a luxurious viscose elastane which has a soft stretch cotton hand feel and dreamy floaty drape to the garment. This nightie offers support regardless of your bust size. The A-D cups have a side-sling and light support and the DD-G cups are laminated and have an A-frame internal structure offering maximum support. The front underbust pleating allows room for a changing body shape.
- The perfect gift in easy sizing
- Perfect for the hospital
- Side sling for discreet feeding and shape on A-D cups
- A Frame on DD-G cups for added support and modesty
- Multi sized to grow up to 3 cup sizes as you grow
- Elasticated shelf support on the under bust to ensure support all night long and keeps breast pads in place
- Stretchy fabric allows for your changing body shape
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
FREE AUSTRALIAN SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $80
- AUSTRALIA - Standard Tracked 3-5 business days with TOLLpriority or 2-3 business days with Express Courier
- REST OF THE WORLD - The available shipping options will apply at checkout, if you can't find your country then we regrettably can't deliver parcels to you. Please use our Store locator for alternative stores close to you or find one of our online retailers.
Please note WA and NT may extend delivery times by 1-2 days.
*If you request for your delivery to be left unsigned for at your property, no responsibility will be taken by Hotmilk Lingerie or Toll couriers for missing orders.
Allow 24hrs for orders to be processed by the warehouse ready for transport with your selected shipping option.
DUTY & TAX
There are NO duties on parcels in Australia. Outside of this country, customs or duty charges may apply in. Hotmilk cannot predict and is not responsible for any customs or duty charges that the recipient may incur. To confirm charges for your country/state/region please contact your local customs department.